- Click and drag to rotate view.
- Two finger slide: pan in/out or up/down
- Enter domain for u,v coordinates in "Domain" tab
- Enter a parametric equation in three parts: giving the x,y and z component in terms of u,v
- The parameters a,b,c and t may also be used in your formula: a,b,c are manipulated via sliders in the 'Parameters' tab, t is animated with time.
- The Graphics tab can change the look of your plot: you may remove the grid, change the color, and change the surface properties.
- The plot is set to auto-rotate around the z-axis. You may change the speed, or add a chaotic 'tumble' in the 'Graphics' tab.
This grapher was created by Steve Trettel,